 Trains / 10651
Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show (It's John Neal of GMLTC!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:07:18 GMT

Greetings, Robin, and all!

I have just returned from sunny Florida and am scrambling to get caught up with
everything!  I was fortunate enough that our vacation coincided with the GFLTC's
show and so was able to check out their layout in person and meet most of the
members (Wassup KK, Scott <delurked, I see>, and Nick!)

I was very impressed by what these guys have done and what they will be doing--
kudos to you all!  It *is* cool to meet other members of LTCs.  I think we
should all start talking about an LTC National Convention in the summer of 2002.

-John

Robin Werner wrote:

No one seemed to point out that John Neal of GMLTC was on site Friday and
Saturday! It was cool to meet a member of another LTC and his son’s SW class
switcher was great for a 8 wide:) Hope it wins the LEGO contest.

Build on...

Robin Werner
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club
http://www.gfltc.org