 Trains / 10678
Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show (It's John Neal of GMLTC!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:15:52 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Christopher Masi wrote:

I would love to do something like that, but for I can commit I would have to
talk my wife into it. For me, 2002 would be MUCH better than 2001. One thought
though, it might be good idea to go to a place where NLSO's would have something
fun to do while we are trainiacing.

You mean, like the Mall of America? :-) ;-) :-)

Point well made.

Hey, would this be a Lego Trainiac convention? (Sorry, I know it is horrible,
but I could resist.)

Hold still while I fetch my wiffle bat....

Point extra well made!

Chris

-John

Chris