 Trains / 10565
Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:54:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Scott Holcomb writes:
Hello all. I have been a member of the GFLTC for many months now but have
merely been a lurker here on LUGNET. This is my first post so please be
gentle. Here are some pictures to the first day of a train show we are in at
a local train store called H&R Trains.

They do two shows on their property each year. One in the Spring and one in
the Fall. This is obviously the spring show. I hope to have some better
shots tomorrow. We had quite a mess here on Thursday with rain. All will be
better tomorrow.

Scott

Nice Pictures!

I like this one the most:
Nice fire hall...

Josh

P.S. Whats the big red & white pole for?