 Trains / 10592
Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:44:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Mizner writes:
Not to be stupid, but what does GFLTC stand for?  Greater Florida Lego
Train Club?

You got it!

Are you speaking of the train shop in Tampa?

Well close, it's in Pinellas Park just north of St. Petersburg.

Thursday it rained very, very hard here too (3.4 inches, I believe),
so I am assuming you are in the Tampa Bay area too, correct?

You got it again... But it seemed like 5+ inches and non stop for 12 hours?

Where are you! Tampa, Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville?

Build on...

Robin Werner
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club
http://www.gfltc.org