 Trains / 10653
Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show (It's John Neal of GMLTC!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:06:16 GMT

To All,

It *is* cool to meet other members of
LTCs.  I think we
should all start talking about an LTC National Convention
in the summer of 2002.

-John

That would be neat. I know I would like to go! : )

Scott S.