 Trains / 10650
10649  |  10651
Subject:
More sticker/decal talk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:08:00 GMT

Hi All,
I was wondering how many of you guys use the clear decal sheets and print on
them? I know the Alps printer is used a bit in this, mostly due to the fact
that it can print white ink. I was thinking about using a thermal wax
printer; the Tektronix 840. I was wondering if the decal sheet is sensitive
to the heat produced by the printer?

comments, ideas...???

SteveB