 Technic / 906
905  |  907
Subject:
Parts from 8448 not LDrawn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:09:45 GMT

[X-posted to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.technic, follow-up set to lugnet.cad.dev]

While building the way-cool #8448 SSS Super Car Mk II, I compiled a list of
parts which have not been modeled in LDraw yet.  I've included it below.

I had two reactions to this list:

1. It's shorter than I expected.
2. Not too many new, unique pieces.  A lot of *newer* pieces, but AFAICT,
nothing brand-new.

Steve

Hose Ribbed 3L
Hose Ribbed 16L
Panel  6 x  7 x  2 #1 Curved Left
Panel  6 x  7 x  2 #2 Curved Right
Panel  6 x 12 x  2 #3 Curved Left
Panel  6 x 12 x  2 #4 Curved Right
Technic Axle  5 & 1/2 with Stop (submitted for 2000-01)
Technic Axle Joiner  3L XoX
Technic Changeover Catch (base of stick shift)
Technic Changeover Plate
Technic Connector 1/2 (no teeth) (submitted for 2000-01)
Technic Driving Ring (locks 16T idler gear)
Technic Driving Ring Extender
Technic Gear 12 Tooth Double Bevel
Technic Gear 20 Tooth Bevel
Technic Gear 20 Tooth Double Bevel
Technic Gear 24 Tooth Type II (no offset axle holes)
Technic Gear Rack  1 x 14 with Holes
Technic Pin with Friction Double (H-shaped, like 2 pins joined at the hips)
Technic Rotor  3 Blade II (no holes, no teeth)
Technic Shock Absorber Small (in process)
Technic Shock Absorber Pneumatic
Technic Steering Arm J with Towballs
Technic Steering Knuckle Arm  6L
Technic Steering Wheel Large
Throwbot Foot  3 x  3 (V-shaped with central axle)
Znap Axle 11 (submitted for 2000-01)
Znap Axle 12 (submitted for 2000-01)
Znap Axle 14 (submitted for 2000-01)
Znap Axle 16 (submitted for 2000-01)