 CAD / Development / 3968
3967  |  3969
Subject:
8448 Flexible Axles (was Re: Parts from 8448 not LDrawn)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.technic, lugnet.znap
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:01:18 GMT

[FUT lugnet.cad.dev]

Can anyone confirm or deny that the flexible axles in the 8448 Supercar were
first released in Znap sets?

Thanks!

Steve

In lugnet.cad.dev, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:

Znap Axle 12 (submitted for 2000-01)
Znap Axle 14 (submitted for 2000-01)
Znap Axle 16 (submitted for 2000-01)
Znap Axle 19 (submitted for 2000-01)

I don't understand what you mean by "Znap Axle".  Du you mean the
rubber like flexible axle-shaped "hoses" with 8 LDU diameter connector
pins at each end?

Are these really Znap originated?  (Of course, living in Norway, I
don't know the Znap line too well.)

I know that some flexible axles were introduced in the Znap line, but
I believe these were quite different, being able to be used in a drive
train.

Fredrik