 Dear LEGO / 1518
Re: ZNAP (was:8448 Flexible Axles (was Re: Parts from 8448 not LDrawn))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:09:00 GMT

For a view of what can be done with Znap:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/train_depot/znapbr.htm

Hereby I withdraw every single word I wrote before in this thread -
exculpation! However, I did and still do not like the actual sets. However,
I did not think of an alternative usage of those parts and the never-ending
possibilities of creating with Lego ....

Arnold