 Dear LEGO / 1511
Re: ZNAP (was:8448 Flexible Axles (was Re: Parts from 8448 not LDrawn))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Arnold Staniczek writes:
P.S. Dear LEGO - PLEASE bring Znap to the USA. I've only been able to get • them
through other people and have them shipped. I'd buy LOTS more if they were • on
my local TRU or Target shelves..

Yes, please, LEGO! Just hire some cargo planes and clear the shops in
Europe. I get sick of this stuff each time I visit my local shop. Listen,
LEGO: we won't take it off the shelves, even not if offered for free! I
always thought Scandinavian countries have severe laws against drug
abuse..... I just cannot believe ZNAP was created by clean and sober
designers

Arnold

Disagree. I like it and it has a lot of potential for large structures. I'd
DEFINITELY take it for free... I am buying a bunch from Busy Bee. I just wish
there were more colors per piece, instead of the pieces being essentially color
coded.. I want everything in a set to be red instead of grey short links,
purple 4 ways, red medium links and so forth.

For a view of what can be done with Znap:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/train_depot/znapbr.htm

I did a small girder bridge in red for Nik's Shinkasen display.

++Lar