 Dear LEGO / 1510
Re: ZNAP (was:8448 Flexible Axles (was Re: Parts from 8448 not LDrawn))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:52:47 GMT

P.S. Dear LEGO - PLEASE bring Znap to the USA. I've only been able to get • them
through other people and have them shipped. I'd buy LOTS more if they were • on
my local TRU or Target shelves..

Yes, please, LEGO! Just hire some cargo planes and clear the shops in
Europe. I get sick of this stuff each time I visit my local shop. Listen,
LEGO: we won't take it off the shelves, even not if offered for free! I
always thought Scandinavian countries have severe laws against drug
abuse..... I just cannot believe ZNAP was created by clean and sober
designers

Arnold