 CAD / Development / 3703
Re: Parts from 8448 not LDrawn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:25:55 GMT

Technic Driving Ring Extender

Which piece is this?

Technic Gear Rack  1 x 14 with Holes

Is this similar to the other gear rack with holes pieces?

Technic Shock Absorber Small (in process)

Is this the shock that has been "on hold" for about 6 months?

Technic Shock Absorber Pneumatic

I take it this is the one that keeps breaking

Technic Steering Arm J with Towballs
Technic Steering Knuckle Arm  6L

What are these?

Some missing items: