 Technic / 7692
Re: Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:13:10 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Simon Bennett writes:

I get the feeling you weren't too happy with that post, I didn't mean to
offend anyone and all the help you gave (you know what I'm talking about ;-)

I think I'm just frustrated that we're six months into the year with no
show. No oppertuity to buy tonnes of great parts, show off moc's and discuss
Lego.

) is going to result in a rebuilt Tractor at some point.

I look forward to a rebuilt tractor, a tug of war between Moc's would be cool.

Hopefully whatever replaces TVLF this year will let us get together but I
have to say I don't find the LLW trips pesky in any way, Maybe this time
I'll find another 3x3x10 windscreen and if I do it's yours.

That would be great, I'd do a new website tomorrow if I could just get that
screen. I think bricklink may be able to help.

Steve