 Technic / 7693
7692  |  7694
Subject:
Technic news group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:33:42 GMT

Hi,

TJ, I'd like to say I'm very happy with what you've done with our small part of
Lugnet, the Technic page is now much more useful and interesting than it used
to be.  Thanks !

What happened to the "set of the week" & "part of the week" ?

Also, I think the review sites of Gaurav Thakur
<http://cp5670.250x.com/TC/reviews/main.htm>

and Tobbe Arnesson
<http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/official/setsIOwn.html>

could be added to the "Set Lists, Guides, and Reviews" page.

Keep up the good work,
- David

p.s. The R996 is truly an impressive piece of LEGO engineering!