 Technic / 7695
Re: Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:03:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:
Aaaargh! Another great technic display at BF! Man I wish I could make it!

Looking forward to it. I hope you (and others from Down Under) can make it
as well!

Oh, well, I guess there's always next year....I'm sure you'll have something
just as good (if not better)!

14 pnuematic cylinders from 1 compressor - that thing must be workin it's
little heart out!

Yes, and operation of the digging arm is very slow once the tanks are
depleted. I'd really like to add a few more compressors. The hand pump on
the control box helps considerably, though.

TJ