 Technic / 7691
Re: Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane writes:
The uk dosen't fair to badly for good technic builders, me and Jen could've
helped you out if the UK Legofest scene hadn't dried up. Everyone here seems
obsessed with pesky red letter days.

Steve

Well actually one of the people I would most have wanted to talk to at
Brickfest is Jennifer, never having met her here!  I wish I lived a bit
further north.

I get the feeling you weren't too happy with that post, I didn't mean to
offend anyone and all the help you gave (you know what I'm talking about ;-)
) is going to result in a rebuilt Tractor at some point.

Hopefully whatever replaces TVLF this year will let us get together but I
have to say I don't find the LLW trips pesky in any way, Maybe this time
I'll find another 3x3x10 windscreen and if I do it's yours.