 Technic / 7685
Re: Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:03:46 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Thomas Avery writes:
My R996 model is finally finished! The four part feature at Bricks in my
Pocket (BimP) is fully online now. Many thanks to Steven Combs, editor of
BimP, for featuring my model.

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org
(look in the MODELS section)

The model will be appearing at Brickfest, providing it survives the flight
to DC. I'm looking forward to displaying it!

Aaaargh! Another great technic display at BF! Man I wish I could make it!

Oh, well, I guess there's always next year....I'm sure you'll have something
just as good (if not better)!

I'll be creating my own webpages (at a much later date) on the model to
feature the many photos I took of it during construction. For those of you
not familiar with my project, I took a pic every so often to document the
building process from start to finish.

Looking forward to it!

14 pnuematic cylinders from 1 compressor - that thing must be workin it's
little heart out!

ROSCO