 Technic / 4975
Re: How do I...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 01:53:30 GMT

oh that is easy. they stick out like 2 mm just use a pair of plyers to
grab and pull

Jennifer Clark wrote:

Steven Lane wrote:

I see you've borrowed construction ideas from the Lego Technic Space
Shuttle. I bought one second hand built up, and it was a complete b*gg@r to
take apart, every part interlocked with another.

Yes! I remember this very well, in particular the top part of the gearbox was
like this, which prove "awkward" when I tried to fix a few of the bevel gears
embedded at the bottom. One of the lethal steps is here:

   http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8480/8480-051.html

Jennifer Clark

--
Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com>