 Technic / 1373
Re: How do I...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:23:41 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Fredrik Glöckner writes:

On a similar note, try to insert grey 1/2 pins into the holes in the
technic piston engine motor block.  With one pin on each side, they
are quite hard to take out.

I also had to destroy two technic bushings when disassembling the 5571
Black Cat Truck: I couldn't get them off the end of the technic ski
poles on each side of the engine.

Fredrik

The way I handle stubborn pins of all types is with <part:3959>. Stick the
long part of the handle in the pin and *usually* the pin will come out with it.
After that you can just use an axle to drive the other pin out of the piston
housing. For beams try this: <http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/?n=17>

-Duane