 Technic / 1365
Re: How do I...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 00:06:47 GMT

"Gino A. Melone" wrote:

  One thing I've thought about several times is how to build a pure LEGO
MOC which can't be taken apart without damaging pieces.  I have some ideas
on how to build a latch which is assemble-only.  Most of them involve a
spring-based  mechanism which locks something in place as it closes.  For,
hopefully, obvious reasons I've never really tinkered with this.

Wow. That's truly evil.

--
Tim Buchheim