 Technic / 1349
1348  |  1350
Subject:
Found Znap? (was: Re: How do I...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 17:23:08 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.technic, William M. Leue writes:
<snip>
check out ZNAP (100 % LEGO) instead. It has been available
in Europe for a while and I hear it is starting to appear at US TRUs... <snip>

++Lar
Where the heck have you seen Znap available in the US, at any store? Please
tell.
Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
EASTCOAST LEGOFEST IN THE NATION'S CAPITOL, 9-11 JUNE!!
*****