 Technic / 4374
Re: How do I...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:05:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, David Arnon writes:
In lugnet.technic, Gino A. Melone writes:

One thing I've thought about several times is how to build a pure LEGO
MOC which can't be taken apart without damaging pieces

Finally, a year later:

http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=8373

- David

I see you've borrowed construction ideas from the Lego Technic Space
Shuttle. I bought one second hand built up, and it was a complete b*gg@r to
take apart, every part interlocked with another.

Steve Lane