 Technic / 4563
Re: The bodge and it's use in Technic Construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:25:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:

In my DIY days in college we used the term schwoink: to make something fit
when actually it doesn't.....

That's something you can NEVER do in LEGO!

I'm sure it won't take long for someone to prove me wrong.

Modified parts don't count :-).

Steve Lane