 Technic / 4513
Re: The bodge and it's use in Technic Construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 17:00:30 GMT

The more precise your model, the more washers and shims are needed to make
things work per your design. The worm gear always needs a washer or two
depending how many you use end for end. I have even used plastic wrap
between beams to get that "just right" alignment. If your a "purist", don't
tell anybody about these adjustments.
BTW, What is a bodge?

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

http://bobfay.users5.50megs.com/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
"Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message
I'm about to utilize a bodge to stop the teeth slipping on a dif case, I • was
wondering if anyone else had to alter their designs due to deficiencies in
design of actual Technic components?

Steve