 Technic / 4558
Re: The bodge and it's use in Technic Construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 14:49:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Martin Scragg wrote:

In lugnet.technic, William R. Ward writes:
The preferred pronunciation of "kludge" is "klooj", actually.

Why?

Because it is.

If it were spelt 'kluge', as in 'luge', I would agreed, but as it is spelt
'kludge', I think that it should be pronounced as per 'fudge', 'sludge' etc.

And I once tried to order a boo-kwet of flowers for my wife once.  It
didn't work out. ;)

Steve