 Technic / 4570
Re: The bodge and it's use in Technic Construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 06:34:08 GMT

Steven Lane wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:

In my DIY days in college we used the term schwoink: to make something fit
when actually it doesn't.....

That's something you can NEVER do in LEGO!

I'm sure it won't take long for someone to prove me wrong.

Modified parts don't count :-).

Steve Lane

Here's one: inserting the studs of one beam into the axle holes of a
Technic beam. They're not designed to fit properly, and the parts will
actually deform over time if left long enough.

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918 - accutron@kih.net
The University of Kentucky - SECC Middlesboro ASRC
http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/brickdreams/
http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/rcxbug/