 Technic / 4561
Re: The bodge and it's use in Technic Construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:25:57 GMT

"bob sardelli" <squidmaan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
You must remember, this is the English language we are talking about.
Pronunciation rules don't have to make sense.  (ghoti = fish!)

What? Pronunciation rules in english? Never knew they existed!
I mean, try and teach a kid the pronunciation logic in tough, trough and
though.....

In my DIY days in college we used the term schwoink: to make something fit
when actually it doesn't.....

Duq