 Technic / 4562
Re: looking for inventories of 8064 & 9v power pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:43:27 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> writes:

I am aware of that, the problem is that 8064 is a universal set & presumably
therefore no model uses all of the parts so how would you suggest I do it?

Why do you need the inventory for the whole of the set, anyway?  If what
you want to do is to build one of the models, you can just check if you
have the parts needed for that model.

Fredrik