 Technic / 4573
4572  |  4574
Subject:
Additional set with old-style 9v motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:47:57 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gaurav Thakur writes:

I think these are the sets that include this motor:

8064 (1)
8094 (2)
8480 (1)
8485 (3)
8720 (1)
8868 (1)

Don't forget set 8082. Includes one micromotor, one non-geared regular 9-v
motor, 2 polarity witches and plenty of cable. This set can sometimes be
picked up at Ebay for ok prices and is pretty useful for all walks of
technic activity.