 Technic / 4537
4536  |  4538
Subject:
looking for inventories of 8064 & 9v power pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:36:37 GMT

I am looking for an inventory of the 8064 electric universal set and
also the 9v power pack (87xx I think) that has the old non geared motor.

Basicly I am looking for sets that use this motor that I have all (mabie
in different colors...) of the parts for or can get the parts for, so
that I can build them and get a feel for how one uses this motor...