 Technic / 4579
Re: Additional set with old-style 9v motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:37:42 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Miguel Agullo writes:
In lugnet.technic, Gaurav Thakur writes:

I think these are the sets that include this motor:

8064 (1)
8094 (2)
8480 (1)
8485 (3)
8720 (1)
8868 (1)

Don't forget set 8082. Includes one micromotor, one non-geared regular 9-v
motor, 2 polarity witches and plenty of cable. This set can sometimes be
picked up at Ebay for ok prices and is pretty useful for all walks of
technic activity.

Arg...thanks for pointing that out. Pretty stupid of me to leave that one
out, considering I have it...LOL  Anyway this is a very nice set for parts:
it contains the 9V motor and micromotor as you said, 6 electric cables of
various lengths (2 are very long), 3 cable "holders" (used to hold multiple
electric cables together), 5 worm gears (more than any other set ever
released), 9 crown gears, a differential and a bunch of other assorted stuff...

The forklift model in this set is one of my favorites too; really innovative
system used for switching between functions IMHO...

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com