 Technic / 4574
Re: looking for inventories of 8064 & 9v power pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:04:14 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> writes:

I need an inventory of the whole set so that I can identify what
parts I dont have that are needed for an 8064 so that I can obtain
them.

You said that what you wanted was to obtain experience as to how the
motor can be used.  So why don't you just start building one of the
models in the 8064 and see how far you get?  You don't actually need
to build all the models included there.  You can even skip some parts
of a model which are not related to the motor itself.

Fredrik