 Technic / 4543
Re: looking for inventories of 8064 & 9v power pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 02:44:30 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I am looking for an inventory of the 8064 electric universal set and
also the 9v power pack (87xx I think) that has the old non geared motor.

Basicly I am looking for sets that use this motor that I have all (mabie
in different colors...) of the parts for or can get the parts for, so
that I can build them and get a feel for how one uses this motor...

I think these are the sets that include this motor:

8064 (1)
8094 (2)
8480 (1)
8485 (3)
8720 (1)
8868 (1)

8720 basically includes the motor parts, two electric plates, a bunch of
gears, rubber belts and axles, along with a few short gray beams. As for
8064 I don't have that set so I don't know.

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com