 Technic / 4445
Re: 2001 Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:04:33 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:

The great thing about karate movies is that there is nearly always a fight >scene taking place around loads of machinery, which the baddies inevitably >get squished in. This makes it ideal for re-enactment with Technic figures >and construction vehicles.

Have you seen what that bulldozer did to that police van recently? I have a
bulldozer, If anyone wants to build a police Sherpa, we could re-enact that! :-)

I love it when you get that spark that allows you to solve a >previously "impossible" problem in a simple way.

I have had a number of these 'flashes' of brilliance/inspiration recently,
the results of which I will endeavour to display at the Legofest "after"
gosport.

Steve :-)