 Technic / 4397
Re: 2001 Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:01:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Combs writes:

I am really spoiled by the Tow Truck and the Space Shuttle.

Steven

Personally I don't think the Tow Truck is at the same level as the shuttle.
If you liked the shuttle I think you must get your hands on <set:8880>. A pure
marvel. The <set:8448> has it's merits too. I just wish LEGO wouldn't keep us
waiting so much between great sets. Those intervals seem to be getting longer
as more and more bionicle/slizer/whatever occupy the company's attention in
the past couple of years.

Oh, and one other thing, what's up with those Bionicles (sp?).  Pure bunk!

Ha! Another supporter of the cause! remove bionicles from the Technic news
group! (Am I getting annoying or what??)

- David