 Technic / 4425
Re: 2001 Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:15:49 GMT

Right on I heard that...Go For It Steve!!

I know my next project is to incorporate my RCX into the Tow Truck.  Then
during the competition that we at the college are hosting, I can have this
big blue Tow Truck remotely controlled to pick up the loser.  Should be a
fan favorite.

I want to control the RCX (mabye two) so that I can control the movement of
the truck with the remote control and also use motors to keep a constant
pressure within the vessels.  It should add a lot more to the "cool factor"
when I create this amalgam.