 Technic / 4413
Re: 2001 Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 17:21:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:

Spectacle lift! It took me a moment to get that :-)

I'm sure that's the proper name for it.

I can say all this without fear since you didn't build the model yourself :-)

Say anything you like :-)

There are some exceptions though, and it
can sometimes be a laugh getting a friend round and re-enacting karate movies >(or what have you) with Technic figures :-)

Can't say I've ever done that :-)

As you develop your own model you build a small part, test it and then it
works or you refine it, leading to a feeling of success or maybe
frustration. The building of your moc becomes a series of success'es as you
overcome each difficulty. I think this is a major difference between
building your own Moc and a lego design.

Steve Lane