 Technic / 4426
Re: How about ideas for new elements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:50:06 GMT

Simon Bennett wrote:

The threads discussing what new mechanical functions and what new sets we
would like in Technic has got me thinking about elements that are logical
progressions of existing ones but that don't exist.

<snip>

Does anyone else have any ideas (or can tell me why the ones I've mentioned
are not necessary!)?

Here's some:

3L black friction pin with cross axle on one end

2L black friction pin to cross axle

More lengths of studless beams

7L, 9L, and 11L cross axles

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918
The University of Kentucky
SECC Middlesboro Academic Skills Resource Center
accutron@kih.net - http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/