 Technic / 1951
Re: Suspension
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:03:10 GMT

Update on the rover:

The rear end is complete, including the articulating section which is driven by
a micromotor.  I tested it by adding a couple big wheels to the front, and as
long as the vehicle is moving forward, it turns quite nicely, thanks to the
differential.  Now comes the creative body styling for the front and the
difficult of mounting the front (undriven) suspension without taking up too
much interior room for bracing.
--Bram