 Technic / 1970
Re: Suspension
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:04:38 GMT

"Neil Everett" <nreverett@callnet0800.com> writes:

You are certainly correct about this, but as the travel of the
suspension is relatively short, the effect is not a problem.  The
setup really is very smooth.

Yes, I believe you about this.  I tend to be too anal about the
mechanics being geometrically correct myself, which can be a bit of a
nuisance some times.  It is a good thing to be able to loosen these
principles some times since you can be much more creative that way.
You'll notice that the official LEGO Technic models some times are
geometrically incorrect, too.

By the way, I've changed the menu on the page now, and added some
'vintage' models that I made long ago!  There is less technical
information about these models, but you may find some of them
interesting.

Cool!  You appear to have been in the supercaring business for a long
time!  The models were very nice looking.

The last two links appear to be wrong, though, as they point to the
"Sports" car?

Fredrik