 Technic / 1933
Re: Suspension
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:50:41 GMT

Neil <mennre@leeds.ac.uk> writes:

http://www.callnet0800.com/myhome/nreverett/Lego/legoindex.htm

I tried to look at this, but got no contents at all in my Netscape
browser.  Just some notes and the LEGO webring on the bottom.

I think the rear suspension is the most appropriate for your model.
It is similar to the front suspension on Fredrick's car, but is
located in a different way, and has driveshafts rather than steering.

This sounds just like the suspension I'm working on at the moment!  It's
a very interesting approach.

Fredrik