 Technic / 1950
Re: LEGO Service, questions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 23:26:36 GMT

I don't know about all pneumatics, but I know that the 5099 pneumatic
switches are still available here in Sweden; I just ordered a lot of
them.  Service packs in Sweden are quite expensive, but at least their
selection seems very good.  Sweden gets its service packs from Billund,
Danmark, btw.
Unfortunately I have to return to the USA in a few weeks, so now I need
to figure out how to ship all my new sets...  Picked up two more 8880's
too :-) .
--
Cheers,
Henry C.