 Technic / 1921
Re: LEGO Service, questions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:17:37 GMT

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:04:16 GMT, tnt@arnesson.nu (Tobbe Arnesson)
wrote:

Hi there!

I'm about to order som stuff from LEGO Service and a have a few
questions:

1) Is the 1999 LEGO Service catalouge OnLine some where or can some
one please scan it (the Technic part of it, of course) and e-mail to
me? I only have the 1998. I want to know if there are any new stuff
(compared to 1998) in the Technic part of it. If it ain't, don't
bother but please let me know :)
Mail me your adress, and I'll envelope one for you.

2) What might one need?

I plan to buy so that I have:

4 pcs. 5108 Pneumatic cylinders
3 pcs. 5109 Pneumatic hoses
2 pcs. 5116 Pneumatic cylinders, small
2 pcs. 5118 Flex-systems
2 pcs. 5117 Pneumatic compressors • Get 4, one can never have enough of these:)
4 pcs. 5120 Polarity switches
3 pcs. 5282 Large tires (I might need them to a future project)
1 pcs. 5288 Gearboxes
2 pcs. 5xxx Rack and pinion steering, don't got the '98 catalouge
here, just the '97. It's the kind that's used in the Tow Truck.

Would you consider the above amounts enough? I got other parts enough
in my opinion :) I don't have any use for them right now, but I think
they might come in handy later on!
I guess you mean enough for you lumber truck thingy. Don't worry, no
matter how much you buy, you will end up needing some obscure thingy,
that does exactly what you need in the smartest way ever:)

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

/Tobbe - http://lego.arnesson.nu

Kind regards
John Jensen