 Technic / 1928
Re: LEGO Service, questions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:57:31 GMT

All the pneumatic elements are still available in Sweeden?  The hoses, small
compressors, and tanks have been discontinued in the states.  Not fair at
all.  Anyone know when we can expect that Pneumatic Pack?

----- Original Message -----
From: Tobbe Arnesson <tnt@arnesson.nu>
To: <lugnet.technic@lugnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: LEGO Service, questions.

Mail me your adress, and I'll envelope one for you.

Done and done! Thanks!

2 pcs. 5117 Pneumatic compressors
Get 4, one can never have enough of these:)

I thought about that but figured that I won't ever use more than two
at a time, however one might brake down so I'll go with four :).
Thanks!

I guess you mean enough for you lumber truck thingy. Don't worry, no
matter how much you buy, you will end up needing some obscure thingy,
that does exactly what you need in the smartest way ever:)

I know one can't have enough of this truly amazing plastic, although
my g/f does her best to convince me otherwise :)

I don't want to spend to much money right now and I can always order
more later on, LEGO ship for free here in Sweden :)