 Technic / 1919
1918  |  1920
Subject:
LEGO Service, questions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:04:16 GMT

Hi there!

I'm about to order som stuff from LEGO Service and a have a few
questions:

1) Is the 1999 LEGO Service catalouge OnLine some where or can some
one please scan it (the Technic part of it, of course) and e-mail to
me? I only have the 1998. I want to know if there are any new stuff
(compared to 1998) in the Technic part of it. If it ain't, don't
bother but please let me know :)

2) What might one need?

I plan to buy so that I have:

4 pcs. 5108 Pneumatic cylinders
3 pcs. 5109 Pneumatic hoses
2 pcs. 5116 Pneumatic cylinders, small
2 pcs. 5118 Flex-systems
2 pcs. 5117 Pneumatic compressors
4 pcs. 5120 Polarity switches
3 pcs. 5282 Large tires (I might need them to a future project)
1 pcs. 5288 Gearboxes
2 pcs. 5xxx Rack and pinion steering, don't got the '98 catalouge
here, just the '97. It's the kind that's used in the Tow Truck.

Would you consider the above amounts enough? I got other parts enough
in my opinion :) I don't have any use for them right now, but I think
they might come in handy later on!

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

/Tobbe - http://lego.arnesson.nu