 Storage / 984
Re: Lego Part Label Printer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:34:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Williams writes:
I've created a simple Windows application for printing labels for
identifying Lego part storage drawers.

That's really good, Gary! Especially so quick!

Would you be able to document the format of the LabelTemplates.txt file? I
use avery 7160 (3 across 7 down) and it doesn't seem to be there 8?(

Also, it seems to print the lines between the part primitives. Is this just
my printer, or by design?

Thanks again for the program!

ROSCO