 General / 32594
Re: LPLP, was RE: Help wanted from the programmers among the LUGNET group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:25:40 GMT

Mark & Milissa Millère wrote:
Some suggestions, if you do not mind.

I always welcome suggestions.

1. If it is not in this release, can we add color support? (I did not
see it if it is there)

It should be easy to add.

2. When going to print;
a. Do a print pre-view first
b. Then go to the design page for tweaking
c. Do a final pre-view, as it will look with Pic and text.

I'll think about it.

3. When doing the printing pre-view, can you add a "back" button so we
can make changes to the formatting?

Yes.

4. Can we have it open the last Parts.lst opened by default?

Yes.

5. Since the format defaults to the 5160 dimensions, could you add a
save format for the different labels? (i.e. placement, font size, etc.)

Yes.

6. Now a biggie, you would need permission from Dan & Jen Boger for
this, but...
a. Could you incorporate Peerons pictures (non-Dat file pieces) into the
program?

I'm not willing to support non-DAT files at this time.  Maybe a future
version.

b. Even better yet, incorporate Peerons Current parts list?  Go here
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts

See above.

-Gary