 General / 32593
Re: Updated Lego Part Label Printer, version 1.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:08:04 GMT

Marc Klein wrote:
First, thanks a lot for your program. It is exactly what I was looking
for.

If it is useful to someone then it was worth creating.

Why don't you display the type 2 lines (edges defined by two points). This • should render the parts more clearly as
remarked, but with no unnecessary lines like you have when you draw the
polygon borders.

Why not, indeed.  Somehow I overlooked the type 2 DAT instructions.  I will
fix this for version 1.2.

Other suggestions :
- multiple selection should be possible in the Selected Parts List

I don't understand how multi-select would be useful in the selected parts
list.

- Some keyboards shortcuts like Ctrl+P for Print, ESC to cancel the
dialogs.

That should be simple enough.

A bug. I tried to print a page with all the Technic Bricks and all the • Technic Plates with the 5160 template. It gives a
"Invalid floating point operation"

Thanks for the bug report, I'll look into it.

-Gary