 Storage / 1296
Re: Updated Lego Part Label Printer, version 1.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 07:35:40 GMT

Yeah, considering I am finally getting my collection sorted and reduced in size,
being able to print the parts on labels, rather than just using text, would be
really nice.

Jake McKee wrote:

In lugnet.general, Steve Demlow writes:
In lugnet.general, Gary Williams writes:
I've updated the program to version 1.1.  Changes include:

...  Maybe I'll make this an option in the next version.

I'm looking for current info on Gary's program.  The original URL is dead, as
is Gary's posted e-mail address.  Does anyone have current contact info for
Gary, know if the program is still available and what the new URL is, etc.?

Any news on this? I would love to download the latest version, if one still
exists.

Jake

---
Jake McKee