 General / 32570
Re: Lego Part Label Printer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:23:47 GMT

Nope.

I have done that now, but I think the new problem with I think these ... decimal signs that makes it impossible to use
utilities like LDAO...
All templates were invalid, and when printing:
"'0.125' is not a valid floating point value."
It was easier to change national settings on a Win95Swe machine than on Win98Swe...
I'll try on my Win95 system tomorrow.

G'night for now
/Tore

Gary Williams wrote: